[Gllug] ``Confidential`` .sigs

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Dec 7 22:53:31 UTC 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, t. clarke stipulated:
> Nix asked what is tea like brewed in a pressure cooker.....
>
> I am not sure waht yowling is, BTW!

Like a maddened cat. ;}

(one of a random set generated by the ugly repetitive rarely-touched
code at the bottom of
<http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/nix/xemacs/personal/dot-gnus-articles.html>).

>>From recollection, having used one up a mountain once, putting large amounts
> of water in a pressure cooker (as required to boil water for tea) produces a
> fairly good impression of Stephensons Rocket.

You'd have to seal it to get the pressure up high enough, of
course. (Otherwise it's not a *pressure* cooker, surely? Only wussy
pressure cookers have valves. :) )

--
`The sword we forged has turned upon us
 Only now, at the end of all things do we see
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk