[Gllug] OT: recommend place to buy 17" tft monitor

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 14:07:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

can anyone recommend a suplier to get a 17" tft monitor from?

I'm looking at a mid-range model. Something that does the job
but isn't one of the most expensive in it's class.
e.g. CTX S762G.

I'd like to keep the cost under 230 quid including delivery. Tell
me if you think I'm crazy!

While I'm at it, can anyone recommend a price comparison engine
like PC Index (http://www.pcindex.co.uk). I'm a little tired of
this site not including that many suppliers and often returning
hits for products that are not available any more.

Thanks for any pointers...

Ben
--
Registered Linux user number 339435