[Gllug] subversion

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Tue Dec 14 15:42:42 UTC 2004

Stig Brautaset writes:

>I've been an Arch user advocate for some time, but I've played with
>Darcs[0] a bit lately and its simplicity of use is striking.

I've been firmly in the arch camp for a while now, but darcs is certainly
interesting, if for no other reason that it better handles merging. Patches
applied out of order can be guaranteed to produce the same output, which
isn't true of arch (currently -- I don't believe it to be an intrinsic
problem, merely an implementation detail).

I've been meaning to look at darcs for a while, and one day, I may even
get around to it (along with the half million other things I say that
about :-)

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk