[Gllug] ``Confidential`` .sigs

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Dec 6 15:58:15 UTC 2004

On Monday, 6 Dec 2004, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>David Damerell wrote:
>>A distinctly ambivalent summary - even when they're trying to make a
>>political point, they can't paint their flagship case as black and
>>white silly. That might _just_ suggest they're on weak ground.
>Here's what my friend says on the subject:
>"Have you seen the american ones? The guy who put the  winnebago on
>automatic and went to make a cuppa in the back;

Once again, the existence of silly litigation does not prove that it
is on the increase... even ignoring the fact that it was in another
country.

>PI claims are definitely on the increase

Actually, as you would know had you looked at the link to actual facts
I sent, you would see that there were around 10% fewer in 2003/2004
than in the three previous years.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk