[Gllug] dhcpd Question

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Thu Dec 30 22:00:18 UTC 2004

Yes indeed needs documented - set it up with two subnet definitions in
dhcpd.conf - its working fine.

Shame the driver for the RT2400 wireless chipset isn't. It crashes the
machine after about an hour of running - oh well. FC1 2.4.26 CCRMA-SMP
Kernel. The most current driver is for 2.6 and I don't know enough to back
port it to 2.4.

Ken