[Gllug] OT: recommend place to buy 17" tft monitor

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Mon Dec 13 10:38:35 UTC 2004

  [...]

    George> If they have stuff in stock, then they're exceptionally
    George> cheap. If they don't have the stuff in stock, then try
    George> http://www.scan.co.uk, http://www.komplett.co.uk...

    George> I've had a flawless experience with scan, komplett and
    George> ebuyer.

I wish I could say the same (about scan).  I ordered from them last
week after recommendations on this list.  All items were marked as 'in
stock' (and were still marked such 2 days later) but the order is now
stuck in between the 'payment authorisation' and 'order picking'
stage.

Got a follow-on message 2 days later (Thur) about delays due to large
volume of orders.  Yeah right...

Nothing from them since...

        Holger
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk