[Gllug] subversion

Jan Kokoska kokoskaj at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 14 18:46:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 18:09 +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> > > patches to the project.  I now no longer need to worry about which of
> > > these will become "committers", but instead concentrate on whether or
> > > not to accept individual patches.
>
> This is the crux of the case.

OK, now I can agree on that.

It would be nice to work on an OSS project active enough for this to
matter, but that is another concern.

--

An interesting thing, after discussing this with my co-workers, we will
be evaluating darcs and probably even deploying it, so wish me good luck

It's not for any other reason than that we like to keep an edge and
enjoy learning new stuff (Xen falls into same category). CVS would still
do otherwise.

Jan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk