[Gllug] OT: recommend place to buy 17" tft monitor

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Dec 12 23:57:17 UTC 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Martin A. Brooks stated:
> I originally planned to buy my screen from them but gave up after 3
> weeks of "in stock soon".  OTOH, one of my friends swears by them, but
> suggests only buying stuff marked as being in stock now, with plenty
> of units available.

I bought my last-but-one Iiyama monitor from them.

It arrived with probable delivery damage (the shadow mask was bent in
one corner) which totalled it in nine months. Iiyama's warranty people
replaced it instantly (in under a day), and they *didn't* smash up the
replacement in transit.

--
`The sword we forged has turned upon us
 Only now, at the end of all things do we see
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk