[Gllug] OT: recommend place to buy 17" tft monitor

Salim Virani me at salimvirani.com
Tue Dec 14 11:03:25 UTC 2004

I picked up a 17" Samtron 73v from Micro Direct (£144) and have no
complaints.
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/productlister.aspx?GroupID=420 for their
list of TFTs.

The Micro Direct model at
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?
ProductID=7154&GroupID=420 is worth checking out.   For £115, it has an
excellent spec, plus a 3 year warranty.  I've never seen one, but I
remember a review by someone here that said it did the trick (though
nothing special.)

Salim Virani

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk