[Gllug] Dell Servers

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Fri Dec 10 13:02:34 UTC 2004

Andrew Farnsworth wrote:

> [...]
It's takes a day or so for the IR numbers to appear.. my notebook I
bought last year took 3 days before I could track it.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk