[Gllug] Howto view another users telnet or ssh session?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Dec 25 21:36:22 UTC 2004

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Jan Minar uttered the following:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 12:24:37AM +0000, Nix wrote:
>> And no, I don't look at other users' logs without asking them first,
>> even though I could.)
>
> Are you sure it's not illegal to log it without their consent, in the
> first place?

On a home network with only friends allowed access, I don't think it
matters too terribly much.

(Besides, if I ever get around to hooking up ReVirt appropriately,
I'll be logging, very temporarily, a hell of a lot more than just
TTY traffic... :) )

--
`The sword we forged has turned upon us
 Only now, at the end of all things do we see
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk