[Gllug] ``Confidential'' .sigs [Was: hosts.conf/nsswitch.conf

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Dec 1 14:15:00 UTC 2004

Whoa guys, hold up here. Easy tiger.

I am following this list for personal reasons. I have approximately 20
personal email addresses for various reasons, I just can't access them from my
office machine. I spend all day in front of a PC, which is another reason for
using my work email.

All I was trying to point out is that nothing is perfect, even if Jan is
p***ed off with my sig, I can do nothing about it. Can we kindly stop this
thread now and get back to what we do best, like helping each other, which I
think is done well here, if it was not for my original post here a few months
back I would never have known about Ubuntu and my Linux machine would still be
running old Red Hat.

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk