[Gllug] Please fix my network (reward offered)

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:27:03 UTC 2004

Hi

I've spent far too long on this so I'm willing to offer a
reward/charity donation/crate of wine/whatever to the first person who
can tell me how to allow machines on my home network  to connect to
machines on my office network via my ipcop VPN.

In short I can get to the first network over the VPN but I cannot
'see' the second interface of the  bridge machine.

I'm sure I'm 99% of the way there, please see
http://bealers.com/broken.html, this should illustrate the issues that
I'm having.

To be fair, the first successful solution (or a response that kicks my
brain into fixing it) to hit my inbox will be the 'winner'. £50 seems
fair for what is probably 2 mins work for someone.

;D
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk