[Gllug] GLLUG List mail a bit unpredictable

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Feb 24 14:24:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, will wrote:

> > Some mail is getting to the list several days after it is sent, as shown
> > from a sample header:
>
> I have also noticed this.

It's caused by messages being held by mailman for moderation when they are
caught by spam checks within mailman.

I am aware of the issue and have been discussing it with others on
gllugadmin. I'll be proposing a solution (basically remove almost all of
the header checks from mailman which should be OK as this is list is
restricted to members' posting only).

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk