[Gllug] For sale on Saturday

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Feb 25 21:44:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 04:05:10PM +0100, John Hearns wrote:
> I have the following OReilly books for sale:
>
> 'Understanding the Linux Kernel' Bovet/Cesati First Edition

... and may I add that this book is well worth getting, even though
it's a little old now (covers the 2.2 kernel IIRC).

Rich.

'There is a joke about American engineers and French engineers. The
American team brings a prototype to the French team. The French team's
response is: "Well, it works fine in practice; but how will it hold up
in theory?"'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk