mpeg was Re: [Gllug] love it

bradut at intelesuri.net bradut at intelesuri.net
Sun Feb 1 18:54:06 UTC 2004

Just thought I mention this and I hope I am not totally off at a tangent
here. I noticed a few people mentioning in unrelated message  slight or bigger  problems with playing mpeg.
I played various video file formats on a linux machine with no problems
whatsoever, be it avi, mpeg or whatever. I used VideoLan which worked
very well.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk