[Gllug] Basic Firewall Policy

Wayne Clancy wayne.clancy at irisfinancial.com
Fri Feb 13 14:33:35 UTC 2004

"A simple 1 ip-address setup and a free USB ADSL modem is not ideal for
this to be secure."

What's wrong with NAT and port forwarding  required service's.

You could always take a look at IPcop firewall/router/VPN
(http://www.ipcop.com) and run a gateway on a old machine. IPcop is
perfect with 1 IP and a free USB ADSL router  ;)

-----------------------

Wayne Clancy
System Administrator
Iris Financial Engineering