[Gllug] Help with fonts in Gnome 2.4

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Fri Feb 6 14:50:51 UTC 2004

John Winters writes:

>Can anyone direct me to some good documentation which describes how
>to set up a sensible font configuration for Gnome?

Upgrade to Fedora Core 1 :-) Seriously, with RH8 and RH9, the fonts were
screwed up in certain apps, particularly gnumeric. Don't know what they've
changed in FC1, but whatever it is, it's fixed the problem. Plus it ships
with up to date copies of abiword and gnumeric, so when people insist on
sending you documents in broken formats, you can read them without having
to resort to the bloat of OO.o.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk