[Gllug] gaim uninstall/reinstall problem

Formi formi at sdf-eu.org
Sat Feb 7 00:29:14 UTC 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Will Napier wrote:

> Thats ok, since Formi's recommendation of urpmi is seriously sexy and
> actually worked for me, so now Gaim is nicely installed. Unfortunately
> it hasn't sorted the yahoo glitch yet though.

  The latest upgrades where due to some vulnerabilities being discoverd,
if they where on the yahoo protocol or just on gaim I don't recall.

 Do remenber yahoo can change whenever they want the protocol, so there
might be some time before the OSS guys get up to speed.

 At the moment I can't connect.

formi <-(@)-> sdf-eu.org
SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.org
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk