TMDA Re: [Gllug] New worm doing the rounds?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Feb 10 16:41:48 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> While we're at it, can we rant about morons who use challenge/response
> systems like TMDA?  Who are these idiots, deliberately increasing the
> spam problem for the rest of the world just so that their inboxes can
> (temporarily) seem a little cleaner?

People with less faith in human nature than you...  Some might call
them "realists".

I happily predict that you, and everyone else, will have some form of
challenge-response filter on your mail box in two years' time.

I can't see any other way.  Soon as I get some decent infrastructure
in place, I'll be going that way myself.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should
  be done for the first time."
- Alfred E Wiggam
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk