[Gllug] sending mail inside nt-based lan

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 13:31:42 UTC 2004

 --- john at sinodun.org.uk wrote: > > On Fri, Feb 06,
2004 at 12:19:46PM +0000, ben
> a Red
> >>
> >> Is this an american humour thing! Sorry, I'm not
> >> getting it...
> >
> > You've never seen The Great Escape?
>
> Or indeed, Chicken Run.

My goodness! What tv addicts! I've seen more muted
reactions to pro SCO statements ;)

I didn't watch anything really this xmas. I've
seen the great escape once some time ago, but I don't
recall a baseball mit. Was it used to hide mud in or
something???

I'm more in the "tv is a force of evil in your home!"
camp, but that hasn't stopped me watching the Alan
Clark diaries (though I missed the last one).

I do like films though. I will re-watch this when it's
on again (no doubt soon), for my sins.

Yours, glowing by the magic box,

Ben

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk