[Gllug] LOMB

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 15:08:12 UTC 2004

Ouch !
mmmmmmmmmm  I bit my tongue. Though year old project still not
ready ?!!!! no binaries. Sorry.

I would get EPIA a 512 Mb flash disk 512 mb RAM
no swap but if I were so rich I would not bother

anywho

=====
OnSite Networks.
Non-profit IT support to NPO and NGO.
So, what is the difference..............?
The difference?

The freedom of having no need for yearly licencing,
doing more with less, having no need to reboot.
Want to know more? Follow Barts example :-). http://leech.dk/bart.gif
Not applicable to those that use Micro$oft with a smile.

Miroslav podrzava:
http://www.gnu.org/home.sr.html

MIRO AKA Michael Jenson - OnSite Networks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk