[Gllug] Apple

Richard Turner richard at disabledliving.org.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:07:15 UTC 2004

> Both abiword and gnumeric have come on leaps and bounds in recent
months,
> and the latest versions of each are great products. Don't be put off
by
> the halfway functional and buggy versions shipped with most
distributions.

I haven't tried gnumeric recently, but I have just switched from OO.o
writer to abiword (yesterday in fact) and it's true that that's seen
some significant improvements over the last few months -- last time I
tried it I found OO.o Writer more suitable for me but now abiword has
become the superior application.

Richard.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk