[Gllug] Speaker Suggestion

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Jan 8 14:09:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:55:06PM +0000, Mamading Ceesay wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm new to the list, but have been to a couple of meets and hung out on IRC.
>
> I have a suggestion to make regarding a speaker for a talk.
>
> Phil Nash (http://www.alphafrog.com) has an interesting approach to software development that he calls Organic Programming.  You can read more at http://www.accu.org/conference/speakers2004.html#Phil%20Nash.

Personally I'd be a bit suspicious of someone who's entire experience
seems to be in C++ and Java, and they seem to have no idea that Lisp
macros are a far more powerful way of doing what they want.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
MAKE+ is a sane replacement for GNU autoconf/automake. One script compiles,
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk