[Gllug] Configuring DMZ

Amias Channer gllug at amias.org.uk
Sat Jan 17 18:58:17 UTC 2004

Hello Yall ,

I have just been assigned 4 IPs by my ISP .

1 is for my router/gateway and is assigned automaticaly when the router
connected .

The other 3 i want to use to host domains in the DMZ of my router
on a box that is ready and waiting . my router is a Netgear DG834G .

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to do this ?

How could  I point the other IP's at my router ?
I can point the domains anywhere with my ISP's web tool .

I spect i've made a fundamental oversight here so please point
it out to me cos i'm a little confused .

Toodle-pip
Amias ( who's off for some serious RTFM )

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk