[Gllug] OT: Online Payment Processing

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Jan 20 15:58:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Tim Gray wrote:

> [1] I've found a couple of form spoofing exploits that could let you buy
> stuff for £1. In fairness Secpay have fixed (some times pro-actively)
> any exploits they have come across.

How can any buy something via a form exploit - don't you get a callback to
verify the transaction with?

If a transaction doesn't match what I expect the systems here do not
complete the transaction - the ones that I've finished properly also print
an error message to the user.

I get an email notification as well to let me know that the transaction is
dodgy so I can go and refund it.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk