[Gllug] kernel

Murray KDE kdeuser234 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 21:17:50 UTC 2004

can anyone point me at a good kernel compiling howto?

the top two google answers (on tldp.org and linux.org)
appear to be awol, and I'm a tad dubious of the later
results

http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Kernel-HOWTO/

----

Specifically, I have a Debian Woody 2.4.18-bf2.4
kernel, which appears to be lacking the bluetooth
modules.  Ideally, I'd like exactly what I have now,
plus the bluetooth bits, and I'm not sure how to
figure out what the current configuration is - given
it can down via apt-get.

thanks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk