[Gllug] Re: Ogle DVD

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sun Jan 25 10:22:46 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 10:12:25AM +0000, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

you might want to give gmplayer a go, it is a fairly good gui for mplayer,
allows easy configuration of stuff like frame dropping if you find that it lags
somtimes

on my celeron 400 laptop (running gnome so 95% ram used) mplayer + gmplayer
seem to easily play any dvd i have and the vast majority of my mpegs and divx.
ogle uses libxine afaik so they in thoery xine and ogle should play the
same stuff, its just a matter of how you tell it to play them.

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk