[Gllug] Production system - Linux 2.4.24, LVM and cciss

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon Jan 12 18:17:33 UTC 2004

At 18:13 12/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>I believe we are just talking different ways of skinning a cat. I'm
>thinking hands and knife, you are thinking clever cat skinning machine. No ?

I'm talking about a cat skinning machine that I can very simple tell to
only skin ginger cats, and only then on a tuesday, and only if the cat is
wearing a collar and only if the cat uses one of the three or four catflaps
I have fitted.

Very simply, you _could_ write all this functionality into your
hypothetical system and when you have it written I'll examine it with great
interest.  Until then, I'll use cfengine :)

Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd.
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk