[Gllug] Roaming dialup suggestions

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Mon Jan 12 12:19:47 UTC 2004

Checklist:
	Don asbestos suit: Check
	Alert Fire Department: Check
	Buy extra fire extinguishers: Check
	Enable Halon system in room: Check
	Check Emergency Breathing Aperatus: Check
	Double Check Emergency Breathing Aperatus: Check

Ok, I'm ready for the flames :)

Strangely enough, AOL seems to have very good coverage globally.  It has
been the simplest and cheapest way for me to connect while I am out and
about.  The best way of course is to stay in hotels that provide
Internet Access in the rooms either via ethernet or wireless.

Let us know what you find.

Andy Farnsworth