[Gllug] mp3 encoding from Real Player output

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 21:44:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 13:43, adam at thebowery.co.uk wrote:
> The only reason I noticed that was because I am in the market for a DVB card
> that works well soon :) I also just picked up a cheap DXR3 board from Ebay to
> do the tv-out and mpeg decoding (I hope they work well, if not it only cost me
> 15 quid) because they allgedly have a better quality output than most graphics
> cards which do tv-out.

I have a DXR3 and it works pretty well. I had to play a little to get
the module options right initially - there are variations based on
models which the module can't work out itself (last time I checked
anyway). The only issue I have is that the audio sync tends to go a
little which I find annoying. That could be my system though.

My graphic card does have a TV out, but the DXR3 has been good enough
for me not to bother getting drivers for that sorted out.

--
Stuart
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk