[Gllug] Re: Gllug Digest, Vol 7, Issue 47

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 13:29:44 UTC 2004

Right will
Since your email regarded me as a spam SPAM you&gllug with this.

Hi I've gott evaluation version. Would you be able to plug the licence code and
use it fully. Version 5. Apparently stable on RH7 :-/. Also you will give
me back something if it is usefull mutualy.
########## 'couse you've said  ############
Does anyone have a coldfusion server for linux (version 4.5.1 SP2 or
close) disk or ISO that I can have/buy[0][1]?  I hate it, but we use it
for our website at the place I work and we have no installation media
and therefore no way of putting a website back up if our server goes
tits-up.

Any help much appreciated.
Will.

=====
OnSite Networks.
Non-profit IT support to NPO and NGO.
So, what is the difference..............?
The difference?

The freedom of having no need for yearly licencing,
doing more with less, having no need to reboot.
Want to know more? Follow Barts example :-). http://leech.dk/bart.gif
Not applicable to those that use Micro$oft with a smile.

Miroslav podrzava:
http://www.gnu.org/home.sr.html

MIRO AKA Michael Jenson - OnSite Networks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk