[Gllug] Mobiles in toilets & other places

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Jan 26 18:03:18 UTC 2004

Friend of my dad was carrying a mobile in his shirt pocket when he
leaned over to look at something in the local canal ...

Funny thing was that after going at the mobile with a hairdryer it
started to work again, and still does to this day AFAIK.

My old mobile ceased abruptly when I dropped it in a glass of wine,
and no amount of hairdryer treatment has made it work again.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
C2LIB is a library of basic Perl/STL-like types for C. Vectors, hashes,
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk