[Gllug] Re: Home watching of my DVDs fxxx!ed :-)

Chanka A. Perera cperera at virtusa.com
Sat Jan 17 10:26:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 20:04, Michael Jenson wrote:
> hello
>
> Can anybody suggest a distibution that will let me watch my DVD's.
> Mandare has gone soft and scared,cant do it on 9.1. ..... HELP.
> Or do I go to the video shop and say I want my money back it does
> not work anymore :-). I want to BOMB MPAA.

most of destro allow you to watch dvd if you install the necessary
packages ...

try mplayer the best media player on the planet ;-)

home page - http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/news.html

you can find binary depend on you destro

debian there are apt-sources google it ;)

rpms visit http://freshrpms.net or http://rpmfind.net

	Chanka Perera

Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast. http://www.linux.lk/~chanka

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk