[Gllug] linux on libretto L5 and escrow.com

Rickey Costas rickey at lefteris.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 11:14:09 UTC 2004

Doug Winter wrote:

> Well the Palm Tungsten T3 has a great screen, and bluetooths perfectly
> to my phone.  And there are some rather nice keyboards coming out:
>
> Not free software though :(

I'm not fussed about it not running free software, it'll be connecting
to free software, and just needs to not crash.

A friend has a palm tungsten, and it looks good, but the screen looks
like it is just too small to get a reasonable 80x24 char display. Shame.
Maybe two side by side with a keyboard plugged in, thats an idea  :-)

Whats the battery life like ?

Rickey.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk