[Gllug] Surprised...

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Jan 23 11:02:04 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, John Hearns wrote:
> I'm surprised there's been no comments on Jack Schofields
> column in yesterday's Guardian.

Kinda rude to discuss it without a link.  Took me thirty seconds to
find it, so why didn't you link?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,1127802,00.html

The guy is clearly a twonk reading from the MS FUD songsheet.  He's
also a terrible writer: he uses loads of terminology that would make
_NO_ sense to anyone outside the software development arena, and even
then only people who understand free software concepts.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I'
  in 'useless smug colleague', either. And there's
  four in 'platitude-quoting  idiot'. Go figure."
- David Brent, "The Office"
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk