[Gllug] Anyone using Linux 2.6.0 on production system?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Fri Jan 9 11:12:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, [ISO-8859-2] Grzegorz Ja¶kiewicz wrote:

> > How many people are really running 2.0.x kernels now?

> Embded systems ppl, and most one disc systems do as well.

I can see that for embedded systems however most one disc users will be
fairly recent Linux users and are not likely to be running such an old
kernel in my view.

Moreover users of embedded systems wont be eyes on wrt the source.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk