[Gllug] Accessing local web server from WAN

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Fri Jan 30 20:17:38 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I've set myself up a local web server, and want to be able to access it
from 'outside'. Now, apache is running on a LAN box, behind a gateway.
I can forward the port 80 traffic, but I'd rather put a proxy on the
gateway.

Is squid the best option? Any comments as to the security implications?

Cheers

Dylan

                                  -Benjamin Franklin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk