[Gllug] Surprised...

gllug gllug at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 15:40:49 UTC 2004

will wrote:
> To use his words, 'Twaddle!'.  That and dodgy costings for TCO.
>
> What a twat.

I think this is overly harsh. When confronted with someone who honestly
thinks he knows what he is talking about I usually just assume they are
misinformed or a little bit thick. Twat is too strong. He's just a
little thick when it comes to IT or at least his writings suggests so.

His writings also suggest he reads a lot of the corporate glossies which
we all know are strategic tools to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Twat, no. Thick, distinct possibility.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk