[Gllug] Recommend an ADSL modem?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Jan 21 14:33:39 UTC 2004

Hmmm .. I could actually use the Alcatel as a pass-through router
(provided it doesn't do any nasty filtering - I'll have to check).

Do you find OpenBSD easy to upgrade incrementally?  I was always under
the impression that the packaging system used on the BSDs (ie.  ports
& packages) isn't as upgradable as Debian.  There's no way I found to
do 'apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade' no a regular basis to keep
up to date.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk