[Gllug] APM and laptop power button

Hong Chyr chyryh at linuxmail.org
Tue Jul 6 12:01:46 UTC 2004

Hi all

I have recently upgraded from RH9 to Mdk10.0, and noticed that in Mdk it doesn't allow me to suspend (to memory) my laptop by pressing the power button.

So I re-installed RH9 to check if there's any config to hack the Mdk APM packages to do that. Can't seem to find anything related to the power button.

The closest thing I have found is the ACPI events config, which is what I don't want since APM is doing just fine for me.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Hong