[Gllug] zaurus problem

Mike Leigh MikeL at hornbill.com
Tue Jul 27 12:23:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

When flashing have you got the battery cover off and pressed the reset at
the same time you press the c + d keys ?

IIRC the procedure is as follows
1)	initrd.bin and zImage on a CF card
2)	slide the battery switch to replace battery
3)	simultaenously press the reset switch (near battery) and the c and d
key.  Its not a simple operation even with two hands as I am sure you will
notice while attempting this.
4)	keep the keys pressed until the lights come on.  you should get 2
lights that stay on now.
5)	wait for about 3 to 12 minutes
6)	turn on your zaurus

If you get xmms to work with openzaurus 3.3.5 then I would appreciate some
help.  I have to use OpiePlayer with 3.3.6 (beta)

hth

Mike