[Gllug] Flexbackup not working with cron

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Sun Jul 18 10:28:37 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 11:02:49AM +0100, Sharon wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply :)
>
> The mail shows this ;-
> /usr/bin/flexbackup -wday 7 -home
>
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>         LANGUAGE = (unset),
>         LC_ALL = (unset),
>         LANG = "en_UK"
>     are supported and installed on your system.

None of those errors are actually important.  This is the crucual line:

> Unknown option: home

Should that be /home, perhaps?  Anyway, there is an error in the options
and parameters that you are passing to flexbackup, so it stops
immediately.

> But I don't know how to use the 'setting locale'. AFAIK its all set to
> English UK, keyboard language and everything.

It should be en_GB, not en_UK.

--
Bruce

Explota!: miles de lemmings no pueden estar equivocados.