[Gllug] One step forward - 2 steps back

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Tue Jul 20 12:56:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 12:52, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 12:13:19PM +0100, John wrote:
> >
> > Anyone know what should cause mousedev to be loaded?
>
> Hotplug, I think.

Thank you.  You ring the bell and win the coconut or cuddly toy.

Now I've found another issue (says he, throwing the question open to the
floor).  This box has a couple of (not terribly important) LVM
partitions but it seems AFAICS that lvm 1.0 is not compatible with
kernel 2.6.  Am I right in that understanding?  Is there a documented
upgraded path?

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk