[Gllug] Request: Differential SCSI

Ashley Evans ashley at seamlessrecruitment.com
Tue Jul 27 10:21:00 UTC 2004

Christian Smith wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Christian Smith wrote:
>

>>There's also a HP 700/735 which I've not powered on, but I assume is
>>working. It probably has HP-UX 10.20 installed, could be 10.10. Probably
>>64 or 128MB of RAM, and 2x2G disk. Funnily enough, these appear to be HVD
>>drives, so the 735 looks like it has HVD interface built in:) Strangely,
>>you'll need a cable from the M/Board to the disks even though they're in
>>the same chassis. A quick search on www.openpa.org confirms that the 735
>>does indeed have HVD SCSI. I try checking the working status if you're
>>interested.
>>

>BTW, this thing weighs a ton, and only has a BNC ethernet transceiver
>daughter board. The transceiver is exchangeable, but I don't fancy your
>chances of picking up a AUI daughter board cheap. The part number is
>A2658A.
>
>Christian

I'm very intersted in the ss, and will take a look at the HP, although
I've got more than my fair share of over-weight , old equipment these
days :)

I do have an AUI transceiver, mind.

I work in Feltham so I'm not too far away. One evening would be a good
time for me to pick this/these up.

Cheers,

Ashley
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk