[Gllug] GPL

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Jul 21 13:27:52 UTC 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, John Hearns wrote:

> I think it would be useful to have a talk on this sort of thing
> at the next GLLUG.
> If I'm not wrong, Jason has done one in the past. But a reminder won't
> hurt.

Alex Hudson gave a really good talk on this last year - I gave a boring
talk about running an ISP ;)

> We also need to sing the Free Software Song round a campfire (*)
>
> (*) Noooooo we don't. No.

Too bloody right we don't. I suggest that we use the next meeting to
discern the identities of all those who are willing to sing this awful
madness and burn them at the stake.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk