[Gllug] Two Queries

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sun Jul 4 14:55:36 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 11:25:26PM +0100, Christopher Currie wrote:
> Neither O/T, I hope, but not related to recent discussions:
>
> 1. Is there anything in/for Linux that performs the equivalent function
> to AdAware for Windows (getting rid of unwanted cookies, data miners etc.)?

If a linux distro ever needs some software to remove spyware like gator
or alexa from gpl programs then I will eat my own liver, while naked, live
on tv, while singing 're light my fire' and riding a unicycle.

Ian
:-)

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk