[Gllug] Introduction (not really relevant to anything, just saying hello)

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Jul 6 15:56:03 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 04:25:46PM +0100, Pete wrote:

> BTW, no need to reply to me as well as the list; I'm on the list.

If you're receiving direct replies, this is only because people are
honouring your headers:

        Greater London Linux Users Group <gllug at gllug.org.uk>

Question is, was this header added by Mutt or by the MLM?  If the MLM,
why would it be doing this for some people and not the others?  What
perplexes me is that I've noticed an increasing number of messages from
people with a wide range of clients but all with this annoying followup
setting.

--
Bruce

Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards, apart from
ostriches if you punch them hard enough.