[Gllug] mail in Netscape in W2000

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Wed Jul 7 09:54:29 UTC 2004

It doesnt seem all that offtopic to me :-)

you 'could' setup imap on your debian box and use the win2k netscape machine to
copy the messages back to you.

else, in netscape there is an option to change the location of the mail store
(afaik) somewhere in the menus

Ian

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 09:16:25AM +0100, john gennard wrote:
> Have been in Hospital. Someone kindly downloaded my email for
> me, but used Netscape in W2000, not understanding my Debian
> set-up.
>
> I want to transfer some 400 messages for archiving, but cannot
> find where they are stored. Does anyone know, please?
>
> Sorry to be somewhat off-topic for the list.
>
> John.
>
> --

/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
 */
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk