[Gllug] OT: Recover deleted from USB Pen drive

James Goldwater james at eccehomo.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 16:51:44 UTC 2004

Hi, not exactly a linux question but I'm in a spot of bother.  Can you
recover deleted files from a standard USB pen drive?  I'm using it on
Windows XP, but I can move to linux if needed.   I haven't put much info
on the drive since deleting the _incredibly important file_, so it's
probably still there.

Gulp.  Can anyone help?  Will Norton Utilities and the like help?  If I
can just do a dump of the entire thing (64Meg) I can get the file since
it's RTF and should be easily identifiable.

James.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk